Join our team – Studio Manger
We are looking for a part time Studio Manager to join our team in Sheffield to start this Autumn.
The job will involve…
- Financial administration (including invoicing)
- Staff management (including managing annual leave, expenses and liaising with our accountant)
- Maintenance of practice social media platforms and website updates
- Office administration (responding to new enquiries, organising CPD, ensuring office supplies are up to date)
- Providing general support to the team and working closely with our practice director to assist with the management of the practice
What we are looking for…
- Excellent communication skills to work closely with colleagues, clients and contractors
- Good written communication skills
- Time management skills
- Experience in financial administration
- Knowledge of Google Workspace preferred
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud preferred, but training can be provided
What we can offer you…
- 18.75 hours a week (0.5 FTE)
- Salary £22,000-£25,000 (full time equivalent) dependant on experience
- Flexible working within our normal office hours (9.00am-5.30pm Mon-Fri)
- Pension contributions in line with the statutory minimum requirements
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays (full time equivalent)
- Working from our friendly studio at Sum Studios, 1 Hartley Street, Heeley, Sheffield, S2 3AQ (please note this is not a remote role).
We are keen to hear from people of all backgrounds including those from under-represented groups. Should you be interested in applying and don’t feel like you meet all the requirements, we would still encourage you to apply as we are open to a range of candidates, experiences and backgrounds. Our office has step-free access and we are always striving for equity within the workplace and towards a more sustainable profession.
If you are interested in applying for this position please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the email heading ‘Studio Manager Application’ with a CV and cover letter before 24th July 2022. Applications will be shortlisted after this date and interviews will be conducted, in person, at our studio, week commencing Monday 1st August. We will endeavour to reply to all applicants, but if you have not heard from us by 29th July, please assume your application has not been shortlisted on this occasion.